Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > CD13 and AB check on my EU702
CD13 and AB check on my EU702

2032 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2013-05-10 02:30:32

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    normanfr
    2013-05-09 01:46:17
    Can support tell me what CD13 and AB is checking on my Mercedes when I connect to the vehicle. I asked this question last week with no reply,I also bought this scanner and it said it can be updated on the internet that is one of the reasons I bought it. I am not the first one that has asked this question but the answers I am getting from AUTEL is there are no updates for this or they may be updates for this unit in the future which is a strange reply. Are their going to be updates for this scanner or not if the answer is no why not because as I said I bought this scanner with the facility to update and in my handbook that I have in front of me QUOTE:Updating and Printing The scan tool allows user to update and to print out recorded test data by connecting the device to a pc or laptop with the usb cable supplied but I cannot do this because of the reasons I have given above.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-05-10 00:52:09

sorry sir, like I said in another post, EU702 is an old model, and there are no updates available right now.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    normanfr
    2013-05-10 02:30:32
    Reply to 2 floor: Still not answered this question. Can support tell me what CD13 and AB is checking on my Mercedes when I connect to the vehicle. I asked this question last week with no reply
  Total1 Pages